Your item donation HELPs give PEOPLE TRANSITIONing OUT OF HOMELESSNESS AND POVERTY a sense of dignity and empowerment during a difficult time.
Here are our areas of greatest need:
- Gift cards to grocery stores and gas stations to empower program participants to perform their own basic shopping. Email TLotka@lafh.org to get started.
- Hygiene items to help our hundreds of program participants feel good
- Bar soap
- Toilet Paper
- Donation of the Month: Welcome Home Baskets
- Basic Hygiene Kit for a family (see above)
- Laundy Soap
- Dish Soap
- One Pot*
- One Pan*
- Cooking Utensils*
- Plates, bowls, cups for a family of four
- Knifes, forks, spoons for a family of four
- Two rolls of paper towels
- Four rolls of toilet paper
- Bath towels for a family of four
- Four washcloths
- Cleaning supplies
We prefer family size hygiene items when possible.
Welcome Home Baskets
Please place items in a laundry basket. *Some items may be substituted depending on availability.
Thanks to partnerships with local organizations, LA Family Housing is not currently in need of toys or clothing.